Sunday 2 December 2012

Miss Selfridge Purchase.



Hey Everyone!

I thought I would share with you a purchase I made from Miss Selfridge.  Lately I've been absolutely loving wearing skater style skirts and dresses, I will say Topshop is the perfect place to buy these.  However the other day I was in Miss Selfridge which is not really a place I ever venture into nowadays, and I spotted this skirt.  It is a nude coloured skirt with a large printed rose pattern, I just think it's perfect!  I feel that it can be worn casually or it can be dressed up.  I haven't actually worn the skirt yet, but I have tried it on and it is very comfortable with it's elasticated waist, therefore I cannot wait to wear it.

Thanks for reading my blog and if you would like to request any blog posts just leave a comment below!






2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Would look nice styles down with a cream chunky knit jumper. XO

    ReplyDelete