Saturday 15 December 2012

Bumble and Bumble Delivery.





Hey everyone! As you can probably tell, I received a delivery from Bumble and Bumble.  If anyone is unaware of this company, they basically sell hair products.  I have used their products before and I would definitely recommend them.  I myself have naturally straight hair, which honestly I'm not the biggest fan of, I'd absolutely love to have waves.  Anyway that's not the point, and there's nothing I can do about that (Boo!)  therefore I have to make do with products that give me volume or some sort of texture.  

When I went on their website I noticed that they were doing an offer of when you spent over £30 you would receive a 60ml tube of the Texture Creme, which I had been eyeing up before, so I thought why not.  I purchased the Thickening Shampoo (£5.50), Thickening Conditioner (£6.50) and the Thickening Serum (£21.50, yes i know ridiculous) considering these are only 50ml bottles.  I always get taken in by offers, ending up spending a fortune just to gain a free product.  

For the Christmas season they are doing free delivery and at the checkout you get to pick two samples of your choice.  I decided to choose the Straight Shampoo, Conditioner and Blow Dry Balm (which you can purchase here in a travel set for £29.00) and the Brilliantine product!

Hope you liked my post on the Bumble and Bumble products I received and that you're all having a great weekend.  I have a L'Occitane delivery coming sometime next week, so I will make a post on that too! 

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the sea salt spray! OX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too actually! I've never tried it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. lovely things! Bumble and Bumble has just released in my nearest boots store so i will have to check all these out!

    megoura-makeup.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend their products! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Never tried any of these products, but the reviews are so good that
    I´m getting curious about them! :)

    http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete