Friday 7 December 2012

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review.



Hey Everyone!  I'm going to review the Benefit They're Real Mascara.  I don't actually own any products from Benefit, however I had read on a few blogs and watched a few youtube videos that contained this mascara.  I went on Feel Unique for a browse and noticed it was the no1 best selling eye product on their website, therefore I definitely had to give it a try.  Whenever you see percentages on a product, you always get a bit sceptical as to whether or not they are there just to entice people to purchase the product or if it is genuinely that amazing!

First of all I'm gonna say that my eyelashes are not the best, I wish they were long and curled, however they're not (Boo!).  I tried this mascara, not being convinced that it would actually do all that it said on the packaging.  I put it on and to be honest I didn't really notice a difference, the more I put on to get the effect the more it clumped.  I then used my eyelash curlers to give them some curl, however that just clumped it worse.  From the reviews I've read everyone seems to think it is amazing, and I can agree a little as it has made my eyes stand out a bit more.  I'm just going to blame my eyelashes, for this product not appearing to be that amazing, however on others it might be great.  Overall i'm not bowled over by this product and for being that expensive, I would have been expecting something special.  



1 comment:

  1. I've heard quite a lot of good reviews about this product...I'd love to try it out! XO

    ReplyDelete