Sunday 9 December 2012

Soap & Glory Review.




Hey Everyone, so yesterday I went shopping!  I went into Boots to purchase some things as I  had a couple of points coupons to use up.  Aswell as that I wanted to purchase some Soap & Glory products and these are the 3 things I decided on after standing there for about 15 minutes deliberating over what to buy in the 3 for 2 offer.

First I chose the Sugar Crush Body Wash (500ml).  I had seen this product in some youtube videos and blogs, so thought why not give it a try.  I used it this morning and after using it for the first time, it's safe to say I love it.  The smell of lime is lovely, but not too over powering and it is such a fresh smell, it is great for a refreshing shower.  It also leaves your skin feeling  soft and smooth.  I would definitely recommend this product. 

Next I decided to buy the Hand Food (125ml).  The smell of this product is great, with the combination of Shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow.  It is clear by the ingredients that this product is going to make your hands feel super soft and this is right.  With the non greasy formula, this hand cream makes your hands feel super smooth.  

Finally I decided to purchase the Girligo Body Moisturising Mist (250ml), which is basically a spray on moisturiser.  It obviously isn't a heavy duty moisturiser, but it definitely does it's job.  My skin is left soft and smooth,  with an amazing light scent to top it all off.  

I haven't had the full effect of these products yet, however I thought I would review my thoughts about them (After all first Impressions do count!)




3 comments:

  1. lovely post dana!
    I've tagged you to do your own bucket list, view my blog for more info!
    megoura-makeup.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! I'll go and do that now! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I have a habit of commenting on any blog post that mentions soap and glory... I LOVE IT!! I think I should become a brand ambassador or something because I can't keep my mouth shut about it... you would think I'm getting paid for this propaganda ¬_¬ ... aaannnyways, they have a really nice spray on body mist which is lovely... and they have the perfume version of it which actually lasts a decent amount of time.. you should try it out.
    xxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete