Saturday 29 December 2012

A Few Purchases.


Hey Everyone!  I had a quick trip into town the other day to have a look through the sales, however that didn't exactly go to plan when I bought all full priced items.  I only bought three items, as I am trying to hold back on the spending.

The first item I bought was this black studded bag.  For a while I had been looking for a larger bag to carry around with me, as I often find myself struggling to fit everything into one tiny bag.  I loved this one straight away, especially the stud detail and at only £22.99 you can't go wrong.

The second item was this black aztec sheer shirt at £14.99 (however I'm sure I paid £16.99 in the shop, hmm!).  I'm obsessed with wearing these kind of tops, especially with a statement necklace.  I loved this one for the Aztec pattern and the fact it's the perfect length for wearing with jeans/leggings or a skirt. 

Finally after watching far too many youtube videos I found myself purchasing one of the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman.  I went for the Expert Face Brush, as I was looking for a really good brush for applying my foundation that would help me get good even coverage.  I can't wait to try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment