Thursday 29 November 2012

Tag - How Much Is My Face Worth?



Hey Everyone!


I have seen this tag floating around on several blogs and I thought I would give it a go.  It seems like a fun tag to do and it will be interesting to see how much I spend on my face each day.  I use the same make up products daily, I never really change around apart from with lip products.



      1. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base - £36.00
      2. Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Extra Light - £28.00
      3. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque - £18.00
      4. Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Porcelain - £19.00
      5. Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Pink - £18.00 
      6. Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up - £14.50
      7. Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - £2.00 approx
      8. Clinique High Impact Mascara - £16.00 
      9. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - £40.00
      10. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15 - £15.00 
Total: £206.50

I'm totally embarrassed now to mention the make up brushes I use were £142.00 from Bobbi Brown.  Therefore my grand total is £348.50..which is slightly ridiculous!  I think I may need to cut down on my Bobbi Brown obsession..

Hope you enjoyed this tag and if you have any ideas or products you would like me to blog about, let me know in a comment below!





9 comments:

  1. Wow you dont realise how much you spend until you add it all up. Ive still never tried bb products but really want to try their corrector. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's crazy how much you use! Their corrector is great! Thank you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been looking for a good base and Ive never tried Bobbi Brown, and at £36 for me its a bit of a risky buy, especially as I seem to have pretty extreme combination skin, would you recommend it for both dry and oily skin?
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi Brown is really good! I have combination skin too! Yeah I definitely would, because it is oil free, therefore it wouldn't be adding extra oil onto the skin. It's very hydrating and softens the skin, so that is good for dry skin! Hope that helps! I'm onto my second tub, so I do think it's worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! It's so interesting, and really gets you thinking! Although the cost of my every day face isn't that high, I dread to think how much it would be if I totted everything up! Great blog lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of Bobbi Brown! I've never tried their products but have wanted to try their corrector and concealer.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. really want to try Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base...

    ReplyDelete