Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Tag.



Hey Everyone!  It's CHRISTMAS EVE EVE (woo), so thought I would do a Christmas Tag that I came across on Ellie's blog "Ellie's Ramblings".


What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love everything.  Giving/receiving presents, Christmas Dinner, Christmas TV programmes etc.  Just chilling watching TV and eating is what Christmas is about..

What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I usually just keep my make up natural all year round.  However at Christmas I might add some silver/sparkly eyeshadow and a dark lip, just to add a Christmassy look.

Real tree or fake tree?
Fake tree!  I've never had a real tree in my house, so that's just what I'm used to. If I did have an option I would stick to a fake tree.  I always have a fear that there could be spiders or anything chilling in a real tree.. (Yeah, weird I know).

Giving presents or receiving presents?
A bit of both really.  I like seeing peoples reactions to the presents I've bought them and I love receiving presents, I mean who doesn't? 

Do you open presents Christmas Morning or Evening?
In the morning.  I would never have the patience to wait until evening to open my presents.

Handmade Christmas Cards or bought?
I I feel that sometimes bought cards can become a bit tedious, as some can look the same year after year, however I would say I do buy cards.  I love receiving Handmade cards as it shows that someone has put in some thought to design a card for you or pick a unique one from a shop or craft fair.

What is your favourite Christmas film? 
The Holiday or Love Actually, I love rom coms.

What is your favourite Christmas food?
Everything! Is that allowed? I just love food.  My Christmas Dinner is the main thing I look froward to eating during the Christmas period.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Step Into Christmas by Elton John.  Such a random choice I know, but I love it.  It's so cheery and up beat, putting you in a proper christmassy mood.

What is your favourite Christmas memory?
Ooh this is so hard, I can't think of a favourite memory.  Probably when I was little, getting all excited for santa coming and opening my presents. 

I tag everyone to do this tag and I Hope you all have a great Christmas! 




1 comment:

  1. I love Love Actually and Step Into Christmas too! And one of the best things about Christmas is all of the delicious food..I swear I put on about a million stone by December, haha! OX

    http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete