Monday 17 December 2012

L'Occitane Delivery.






Hey Everyone!  I have received my order from L'Occitane and thought I would share with you what I purchased and what I received due to a special Christmas offer!  I received a ticket in the post letting me know that if I spent £35 or more that I would get a free Delights from Provence Collection worth £30, so I thought why not.  Here is a list of the products I bought, along with the ones I got for free.

Products purchased to make up £35


Delights from Provence Collection - Free in a lovely little make up bag


I also received two samples one of which was of the precious cream (as listed above) and another being the Immortelle Divine Extract Ultimate Youth Serum.  I'm looking forward so much to trying all these products and as I already own the L'Occitane Shea Butter cream, I definitely feel that they are a fab brand.  


No comments:

Post a Comment