Sunday 9 December 2012

My Bucket List Tag.


I've been tagged by the lovely Megan to do the Bucket List Tag, check out her blog here.  

Here is my Bucket List:

  1. Go to London, as I've never been before and would love to go
  2. Attend London Fashion Week
  3. Figure out what I want as a career, hopefully it will be my dream job
  4. I would love to have my own website, selling jewellery or something I've designed/made
  5. Buy a dog 
  6. Visit Paris for the 3rd time
  7. Visit Miami/LA 
  8. Meet Lauren Conrad.. (a bit ambitious) 

I'm going to tag some people to do this too.  If I tag you, feel free to leave a comment below, so I can have a look at your lists! 

Suzie from HelloOctober
Celene from Vintage Teapot
Lana from Electric Daisies


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me..I did this post if you want to check it out? XO

    ReplyDelete