Wednesday 2 January 2013

First Purchase of 2013.

Happy New Year Everyone, hope you are all having a great start to 2013.

I thought I would share with you my first purchase of this year.  I went into the sales for the first time last weekend since Christmas (bit late I know).  However I found this mint green jumper from Warehouse, and I'm in love with it.  It was £25 down from £42, which was definitely a bargain in my eyes.  It is made from a Knitted fabric (100% acrylic) and is so cosy.  I love wearing jumpers with blouses underneath, as I always think they look great with collars on show. 





2 comments:

  1. love your hair! where can i get that floral collar top youre wearing? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's from Topshop a few years ago, sorry! xx

      Delete