Thursday 1 November 2012

The Body Shop BB Cream.





Hi everyone! As you will know in my everyday make up routine I stated that I use a BB Cream, not a foundation.  I heard that The Body Shop had one and thought why not give it a try.  It's different to a lot of BB Creams as it goes on white, then blends into the colour of your skin tone.  I decided to purchase No:01 which is for lighter skin tones, which I thought would be perfect for me.  This is nothing against the product as I think it's great, but I do think it is quite dark for my skin, as I am quite pale (I blame living in Scotland for my pale skin, some sun would be nice?).  However the colour might be great on someone else! 

I would say that it does give a good coverage and is perfect if you're not looking for a heavy foundation like base.

Do you like BB Creams or do you prefer to stick to your favourite foundation? 








2 comments:

  1. i've been dying to try this BB cream, think i'm going to have to finally pick one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog babe, i've nominated you for two awards, check out how to participate on my blog
    mousieandmakeupx@blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete