Wednesday 7 November 2012

Liz Earle Review.






Hey everyone!  I'm gonna begin by saying this is the best Cleanser and Toner ever invented.  Not that I have tried every one in existence, but it's safe to say this is definitely up there with the best.

I use this product morning and night everyday.  The Cleanse & Polish involves two stages, first of all you cleanse your face where it removes all traces of face and eye make up.  Stage two is the polishing which involves using the muslin cloth, that comes with certain sets or they can be bought separately.  This is used to polish off the cleanser leaving you with soft, radiant skin.


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Christmas Limited Edition (150ml pictured) 
Pure Muslin Cloths

I then use the Skin tonic with a cotton wool pad all over my face to revitalise my skin leaving it soft and bright.


Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml pictured)

I have used Liz Earle for about two years now and I hardly ever get breakouts and even if I do get the odd batch of spots on my face using this morning and night makes them totally disappear.  This is just my opinion on these Liz Earle products and I'm not saying they will work for everyone, but I personally think they are great.





3 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to try this out! Awesome review xx

    Love,
    Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete