Sunday 4 November 2012

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner Review.




Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner


Hey!  I thought I would do a review on the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner.  I'm not usually one for wearing pencil/liquid eyeliner as I feel like I don't really suit it, however lately I have began to wear it.  I have an absolute obsession with watching Hauls and make up tutorials on Youtube, and after watching I Covet Thee everyday make up tutorial, I definitely fancied trying out wearing Eyeliner.  In the video this Collection 2000 eye liner was used, therefore I had to purchase it and safe to say it is great.  

Being someone who has a fear of doing the eye flicks, this felt tip liner makes them perfect and makes it easy to apply the same style of flick to both eyes.  Another benefit is that it glides on and doesn't make any mess at all (apart from if you rub your eye, forgetting you're wearing it..silly me).  

I would 100% recommend this eye liner, and for only £2.99 (bought from ASDA) it's a great cheap addition to your make up collection that will make a big difference to your eyes! 










2 comments:

  1. lovely blog you have here darling, your also absolutely stunning!

    stop by for a chat sometime hun,
    mousieandmakeupx@blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete