Monday 19 November 2012

Things I'm Loving Lately.




OJON Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditoner
Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder
Mac Lipstick - Please Me
Bertie Peonee Ankle Boots
Rings Various - Accessorize and Topshop
Yankee Candles - Christmas Cookie and Sparkling Cinnamon

  • I have been absolutely loving this shampoo and Conditioner lately.  I have used it before, and lately I have began using it again after a promotion I heard about.  I'm sure John Lewis and Boots were the only shops doing this,  you would bring in an empty bottle to one of the stores and you would receive two bottles of Ojon, one being the Damage Reverse Shampoo and the other the Conditioner..a bit hard to believe huh?  But it was true.  It hydrates your hair and restores it back to health.  I've been finding it's been really smoothing my hair and getting rid of the flyaways.  After blowdrying my hair it is left sleek and straight, which is perfect.  
  • The second thing I have been loving is the Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder.  I am such a fan of Bobbi Brown and basically all my everyday make up products are from there.  When I finish my make up I always felt as though something was missing, this was it.  This powder is amazing, it instantly brightens your face and gives your skin a healthy glow, I would definitely recommend it.  It won the award for Best Finishing Powder at The Elle UK Beauty Awards this year, which instantly made me believe that it was worth investing in.

  • This next product Mac Please Me Lipstick, I bought back in July when I was going on holiday.  I'd never really worn it a lot but lately it's been an everyday essential.  Usually I wouldn't wear a lipstick during the day but this is just a lovely pink matte colour which adds a touch of colour to your face and stands out just enough.  I've also been wearing it with a little gloss on top and that looks perfect also.  

  • Okay next is my Bertie boots which I absolutely adore.  They are black ankle boots with a little tassel at one side and a mid block heel.  I'm not exactly the tallest person ever, however wearing these makes me feel a little taller.  I've been wearing them mainly during the day shopping etc with a cute little dress, leggings and even skinny jeans.  I'd definitely recommend them as a great boot and I'm looking to buy maybe some little ankle socks to wear over the top.

  • Aaah jewellery, everyone loves jewellery.  Recently I've discovered a ring obsession, every time I'm out shopping a ring always catches my eye, so therefore I have to buy (poet and I didn't know it).  Whether you wear one ring or a few, I always feel that it completes an outfit.  I'm loving the last three ring purchases I've made and I'll probably be adding more very soon.

  • Right on to my final 'Things I'm Loving Lately' Yankee Candles.  I have become far too obsessed with buying these (that bad that the woman in the shop clearly knows every time I step in there I'm gonna be buying some and starts a conversation to convince me).  I mainly buy the little sampler ones (£1.75 online) that I have a vintage style candle holder for, however I was at Dobbies and they had these two medium sized Christmas candles in a box for £20.  I couldn't resist, I've heard a lot of people raving about Christmas Cookie and yes they're right it's lush.  Sparkling Cinnamon is the perfect Christmassy smell so I cannot wait to light them both and get into the Christmas Spirit.


So sorry for the long post, if anyone could let me know how to get photos side by side I would be very grateful :)

Again thank you to everyone that reads my blog and If you have any products you would like me to review feel free to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to try the Wintery Yankee Candles, they sounds as if they smell yummy! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do smell so good! They definitely get you in the mood for Christmas! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That Mac lipstick looks lovely! Everyone's raving about yankee candles, I'll have to try them. Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth buying! Thanks so much! :) xx

      Delete