Tuesday 30 October 2012

I just got a Lush delivery.






It's nearly Christmas, 55 days to be precise.  You would think the older you get the less excited you would be, that's definitely not the case with me.  Having discovered that Lush had their Christmas range out I had to make a few purchases.  As tempting as it was to buy the whole range I picked these 4 bath products which I cannot wait to try.  

  1. Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - £3.25/each
  2. Santa's Sack - £4.15/each
  3. Melting Snowman Bath Melt - £1.95/each (this may be the cutest bath product ever)
  4. Father Christmas Bath Bomb - £3.25/each
In with my delivery I also received a little sample of the Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie, which I'm looking forward to trying.  You can purchase the 200g tub on their website for £15.95.

What's everyones favourite Lush product? 











2 comments:

  1. I am in love with Lush.. Sometimes I get a bit of a headache when I walk in the shop haha! :)
    I'm your first follower ;) I love your blog, can't wait to see more!
    Bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.com. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much! I know they do smell quite strong! Haha! :) I'll follow you back! xxxx

    ReplyDelete