Sunday 25 November 2012

This Or That Tag.



Hey everyone, I thought I would do a tag today.  I came across a This or That tag on the lovely Ellie's blog and thought I would give it a go.

MAKEUP

Blush or Bronzer -  I have quite a pale complexion, so I use blusher more than bronzer.  Sometimes I use both.
Eyeliner or Mascara - Mascara.  Mascara can be worn without eyeliner, whereas eyeliner alone I'm not the biggest fan of.  
Lipgloss or Lipstick - I've been loving wearing lipstick lately.  I often find lipgloss to be far too sticky.  
Foundation or Concealer - Foundation, as some foundations do work as a concealer as well. 
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow - I never wear eyeshadow, but if I did I would have to say neutral.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows - Pressed.  Loose eyeshadows make such a mess.
Brushes or Sponges - Brushes.  Especially my Bobbi Brown set.   

NAILS

OPI or China Glaze - I would have to say OPI, I've never used China Glaze.
Long or Short - Long, but not too long.  
Acrylic or Natural - Natural nails are perfect if they are in good condition.
Brights or Darks - Brights for spring/summer.  Darks for Autumn/Winter.  

BODY

Perfume or body spray - Perfume.  
Body Wash or Soap - Body wash.  
Lotion or Body Butter - Body Butter.  L'Occitane Shea Butter is my favourite just now

FASHION

Jeans or Sweat Pants - If I'm lounging about the house I would have to say sweat pants, but usually I would wear skinny jeans/leggings. 
Long or Short Sleeves - Short Sleeves with a cardigan on top, does that count? 
Dresses or Skirts - Hmm I'd say Dresses for night, however I do like wearing skirts during the day with a t-shirt tucked in.  
Stripes or Plain - Plain, stripes might clash. 
Flip flops or Sandals - Sandals, flat or wedged.  
Scarves or Hats - Scarves.  I'm not a big fan of wearing hats.  
Studs or Dangly Earrings - I'm a big fan of studs, however for a night out I might choose the Dangly option.
Necklaces or Bracelets - Both? Is that allowed? 
Heels or Flats - Depends if it's during the day or night.  I'm not exactly the tallest person ever, so heels do give me some height.  
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots - I prefer Ankle boots.  
Jacket or Jumper - Jacket.  
Abercombie or Hollister - Hollister, I don't own any Abercrombie.

HAIR

Curly or Straight - Well considering my hair is naturally straight I'd have to say straight.  However I always wish I had wavy hair, mainly cause my hair does nothing :(
Bun or Ponytail - Bun, as it always makes your hair look tidy. 
Hair Spray or Gel - Hair Spray.  I always feel gel is more for a guys hair, but that's just my opinion. 
Long or Short - Long hair definitely, you can do so much with it.  Wearing it in a bun etc.
Light or Dark - My hair is a light brown with blonde highlights through it so light for just now, but I do fancy covering them up and going darker for the winter season.  
Side Fringe or Full Fringe - I would have to say full fringe as I've had one so many times, now I wear my hair in a middle part.
Up or Down - Down.  I went through a phase when I was at school where I would wear my hair up everyday, what was I thinking? 

Hope you all enjoyed reading this tag, and again if you would like me to do any other tag or product review just let me know in a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment