Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Plus Review.





This is just a quick review on the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Plus.  My mum bought an Ojon gift set and received a mini tub (however that was the original, which does have quite a strong smell) and lately I've found myself borrowing it.  I've been loving it so much I just had to go out and purchase a 100ml tub, I bought the Plus version which not having used it yet, as far as I can see the only plus being that the smell isn't so overpowering.

The product deeply treats and restores damaged hair, leaving it vibrant and manageable.  I used the original mask a couple of days ago, and my hair is still silky soft.  In my last blog post you will see the shampoo and conditioner that I use everyday, which goes along greatly with this hair mask when used once or twice a week.


Recommended For

Hair that is lifeless, dull, brittle,  frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair.

How To Use
  • Scoop 1 to 1½ teaspoon into palm of hand. 
  • Warm by rubbing between hands until it transforms into a nourishing oil. 
  • Distribute evenly throughout hair and scalp. 
  • Repeat steps 1- 3 until hair is fully saturated. 
  • Comb through and allow to penetrate for 20 minutes before rinsing and shampooing.
Overall even though this product is on the expensive side at £32.50, I would definitely recommend buying it.  As you are only using a small amount of the product each time, I expect it to last a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment