Tuesday 5 February 2013

20 Facts About Me.


Lately I've seen a lot of 'Facts about me' posts, so I thought why not jump on the bandwagan and give it a go!



  • I'm 20 years old, however I look really young for my age (getting ID'd to buy 15 rated DVD's is no fun)
  • I'm a Capricorn
  • I worked in an office for two years, then in customer services. Yet I have no idea what I want to do
  • I would absolutely love a dog
  • I've been out of the country 4 times, twice to Paris, once to Barcelona and once to Benalmadena
  • I'm obsessed with reality shows such as The Hills, The City and Made In Chelsea
  • My hair is naturally straight meaning that it does nothing, I would love wavy hair
  • I am a super tidy person, I cannot live in a mess
  • I'm a really anxious person and worry a lot
  • I went dancing for 6 years and really wish I had carried on
  • As much as I love painting my nails, usually they chip or smudge within the first 5 minutes
  • I've never been to London, but would love to go
  • I've never fully dyed my hair, just highlights
  • I live in Scotland, therefore it's rarely sunny
  • I have one brother
  • I get bored really easily
  • I have a slight obsession with Instagram
  • I have an unhealthy shopping obsession
  • I love food, I'm not fussy at all, however Mushrooms are one thing I cannot stand
  • Summer is my favourite season, I hate winter


3 comments:

  1. Love The Hills, The City and Made In Chelsea, I also love summer, literally cannot wait to say goodbye to winter x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading these posts, I'm obsessed with the Hills too, I'll actually often quote LC throughout my day... sad I know. "If there's one thing I've learnt it's to like everyone and trust no one" ha.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not sad at all, it is LC after all! Haha! x

      Delete