Thursday 14 February 2013

Schwarzkopf Volumizing Styling Powder Review.



If you read my blog you will know that I'm always looking for something to give my hair volume.  At the hairdressers about a year ago the hairdresser recommended to that I should try a volumizing powder, so I did.  However this isn't the first one that I have tried, and to be honest after using a powder before I was pretty unsure whether to purchase this one, but I'm so glad I did and for £2.50 it's a bargain.  I tried it on my hair today and it gave it so much body along with plenty bounce.  

How To Use

You use this product by shaking some of the powder onto you palms and rubbing it together.  The powder will disappear, however you will still feel a sticky residue on your hands (I'm not really sure how to describe it).  You then distribute it onto dry hair and voila you have big volumised hair.  



It says as a tip on the tub/tube that for extra volume you should shake the powder directly onto your roots, I myself would not recommend doing this.  You are left with your hair feeling like it is in a sticky clump at the top of your head.


Overall I would recommend this product as if you use as directed you are left with bouncy hair.

*I'm so sorry about the quality of my photos lately, I'm using my phone and really need to charge my camera sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Check out my latest blog post for details.

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete