Friday 8 February 2013

Primark Purchases.



Hey Everyone! Yesterday I had a quick trip to Primark, and I thought I would show you what I purchased.  The first item I purchased was a sheer white shirt with short sleeves, it has letters of the alphabet printed all over it and was £12 (I thought it was pretty cute).  

Secondly whilst having a look through the never ending amount of shoes Primark stock I noticed these peep toe style pumps with gold studs.  In the colours black, turquoise and pink, I just couldn't resist.  These were £6 each and will be perfect for summer.. (well if we get sun in Scotland this year).


6 comments:

  1. aw i love the alphabet shirt, i like that it has short sleeves too so it will be more wearable in the warmer months!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those shoes!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need that shirt in my life, ive see it on a few blogs/youtube recently and i think im a little in love with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and for only £12 it's well worth it! :) xx

      Delete