Wednesday 13 February 2013

I've Had a Hair Cut.


Hey Everyone! So yesterday I took the plunge, went to the hairdresser and got about half of my hair chopped off.  You know that feeling when you just want a change but are unsure whether to take the risk or not.  My hair was getting to the stage where the ends would just stick out and was genuinely just there sitting on my head doing nothing.  

When I saw this picture of Kimberley Walsh, I knew I wanted a style like this.  However in the past when I had my hair cut this length, it would just stick out at the bottom as it was sitting on my shoulders (Oh the joys of having poker straight hair)..


I'm so glad I didn't get it too short and it's safe to say I love my new style.  As it is shorter it seems to have given my hair more bounce and volume, which is a great thing considering that's all I ever want out of my hair.  Overally I am a happy customer!

*Image #2 from Google

8 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely! Xx

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)

    I dip dyed yesterday so need a trim on my split ends!

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this length of hair on girls, you should look at having some soft highlights too - I bet it would look really great!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my hair cut shorter a couple of weeks ago too :)
    It's so much easier to manage and I love it!

    Your new hair looks gorgeous too.. loving the volume!

    Becky x

    rebeccalouise-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete