Sunday 24 February 2013

Tag - What's Your Chat, Blogger?

Hey Everyone!  I have been tagged by the lovely Alexia from Beauty by Alexia Jade to do this tag, so here it is: 


BACK TO BASICS


Whats your name? 

Dana, pronounced exactly as you see it.  I get Day-na a lot tho!

How old are you and when's your Birthday?

20 years old and the 3rd of January.

Where do you come from?

Sunny Scotland.. 

What's your current occupation?

Looking for a new job, as I fancy having a change.


FILL ME IN, WHAT'S YOUR BLOG ABOUT?

What category does your blog fall into?

Beauty and Fashion.

What's the aim of your blog?

To share my beauty and fashion finds with other bloggers.
 
What's the reason behind your URL/blog name?

I'm not sure really, It just came to mind and it stayed.

Three great blogs to check out, go go go!

Hello October by Suzie

Love Cloth by Kim

I Covet Thee by Alix


INSPIRE US

What inspires you the most?

Urm I'm not really sure, I always find it hard to answer these questions.

One quote or motto that you live by?

Just to take everyday as it comes.
'
Favourite icon, dead or alive?

Lauren Conrad, I've loved her ever since Laguna Beach.


LET'S BE RANDOM

So you're an animal, what are you?

I would be a dog, as they're loyal and are always there for you.

You can eat one thing for the rest of your life?

Pasta or Pizza.

*Click* and you're anywhere in the world, where are you?

Australia, I would love to go there.

Insert random picture here?

The Eiffel Tower, I've been to Paris twice and loved it!

I tag these lovely girls to do this tag, feel free to link your post below! 
  
Ellie from Ellie's Ramblings
  Hayley from Florals and Frilly Socks
  Celene from Vintage Teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment