Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up.



Hey Everyone!  I am one of those people that has gone from having thick eyebrows, to going a bit crazy with the tweezers resulting in really thin brows.  Lately however I have decided to grow my brows in Cara Delevingne style (well maybe not that extreme).  

I had been using the Bobbi Brown clear brow shaper for a while now and it was basically just to keep my brows in place, however after seeing the mahogany coloured touch up I thought I would try it.  It's safe to say I love it.  My eyebrows are bolder and have such a great shape to them, the little mascara wand is so easy to use and lets you lightly go over the eyebrows.  I wouldn't recommend pressing really hard to put it on, as your eyebrows will probably end up looking not so natural..

I would definitely advise people to use this product.  Having tried using powder on my brows, they just ended up a mess, therefore I would say this is a great alternative.

4 comments:

  1. i had very thick eyebrows and like you i went a bit mad with the tweezers and they became very thin, im growing them thicker not too! i may give this a go though!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! Doesn't make a mess like powder, and makes your brows look great! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks really good!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Joyce ♥
    Check out my blog :) New blog post! – 4D Nails Review & Win £250 to spend at Urban Outfitters!
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete