Friday 22 February 2013

Bobbi Brown Sample Review.



 Hey Everyone!  Whilst restocking on my Bobbi Brown BB Cream, I received these two samples from the new Extra Bright Skincare range.  The two products I received were the Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser - £24.00 and the Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion - £36.00

I have been using them for the past couple of days and even with just a few uses I've noticed my skin looks more radiant and glowing.  They are really simple to use just like any other cleanser/toner combination.  I wet my face and use just a little of the cleanser all over and it turns into a lovely foam consistency.  After taken it off with a warm cloth, I then use cotton wool and wipe the lotion all over just to get rid of any extra residue left on my face, Voila!  As much as I love these two samples I received I'm going to have to say I'll be sticking to my holy grail of Liz Earle, but you never know I may have a change in the future and purchase these items.

3 comments:

  1. Would love to try BB but a bit out of my price range!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog :- http://www.sugarfixxbeauty.com/2013/02/tag-liebster-award.html

    Check it out :)

    Love Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try this as my complexion gets so dull round this time of year!

    i've tagged you in the 'whats your chat, blogger?' tag!
    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/whats-your-chat-blogger-tag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete