Thursday 17 January 2013

A Few Purchases.


Hey Everyone! Yesterday I had a little trip to town and I bought some hair and nail products.  As you can see I have an obsession with buying products to try that will help give my hair some volume, due to the fact my hair is naturally straight.  I also purchased three new nail varnishes from Topshop, buying colours that I didn't have in my collection.  

VO5 Plump Me Up Shampoo 500ml £1.79
VO5 Plump Me Up Conditioner 500ml £1.79
Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly 50ml £1.99
Charles Worthington Volume Body Booster Mousse 50ml £1.99
Topshop Nails in Awol £5.00
Topshop Nails in Parma Violet £5.00
Topshop Nail in Bees Knees £5.00


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Yeah sure! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and thought I'd point out your link to bloglovin' goes to the wrong url!

    I do love your blog though. The awol nail polish looks gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Oh I'll have to sort that out, thanks for letting me know! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polishes look amazing! Such gorgeous shades! I really need to finally try some Top Shop polishes! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're really good, and there's so many colours! :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. So cute nail polish color ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous products :) lovely blog

    love char_beyy xx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete