Saturday 19 January 2013

Nail Polish Collection.


 Hey Everyone!  Sorry this is such a picture heavy post, but I thought I would share my nail Polish collection with you.  

If you would like to know what the names of any of the colours are, feel free to leave me a comment below and I will let you know.

MAVALA 
TOPSHOP
MODELS OWN
LEIGHTON DENNY
NAILS INC 
NAILS INC
NAILS INC
NAILS INC
NAILS INC

If someone asked me what my favourite nail polish was, I honestly wouldn't know what to say, there are too many colours and brands to choose from.  

What are your favourite nail polishes?


8 comments:

  1. Aw that is such a pretty collection of polishes. My favourite brand is Essie or Models Own xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) I've never actually tried Essie before, but I think I'm gonna have to! xx

      Delete
  2. you've got so many polishes, they're such lovely colours! xx

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster award, go to my blog for more info :)
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I already did this back in November! Thanks anyway tho! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey I have nominated you for the Liebster award! I love your blog so much :-) xxx

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Love your blog too! I already did this back in November, thank you anyway! :) xxxx

      Delete