Sunday 24 March 2013

Soap & Glory - The Breakfast Scrub.



Whilst in Boots the other day I realised I had a voucher to use, when you spent £15 you were getting a certain amount of points.  I decided that I needed a body scrub, for use before fake tanning and just whenever I needed to use it.  I'm not sure if I was going around Boots with my eyes shut or not, but this Soap and Glory 'The Breakfast Scrub' was the only one I could find.  After reading the ingredients, I was glad I came across this product.  The combination of bananas, honey, almonds and oats makes your skin feel so soft and smooth.  However that is not the best thing about it, the best thing is that it smells like maple syrup..Yum!  It's like you are eating pancakes drizzled in it.. (and there I am going off on a food tangent).  I would highly recommend this scrub and others would to, I'm guessing seeing as it has won several awards..


"Voted best body scrub by Cosmo Beauty Awards 2011, U Magazine Beauty readers 2011, Top Sante Beauty Awards 2012 and Company Beauty Awards 2012" - Boots

2 comments:

  1. I literally can't leave the bathroom without smelling this first :-( it's amazing x x x

    ReplyDelete