Thursday 14 March 2013

Hand and Foot Care.



Hey Everyone!  Hand and Foot cream is something that you can use all year round to keep your hands and feet in tip top condition.  Last week I started using Shea Butter Hand and Foot Cream by L'Occitane, it's safe to say I'm in love.  

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

I use this cream morning and night to keep my hands feeling soft 24/7.  It is made with honey, almond extracts, and coconut oil blended with Shea butter, which leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth.  Another thing I love about this is that when you apply it is non greasy, one thing I cannot stand is oily hand cream that never seems to sink into the skin.  I opted for this hand cream as it has won many awards, which just shows how great it really is.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream

I apply this foot cream at night, just before bed as I feel it can moisturise my feet over night (Tip: Once you have applied your foot cream, put on a pair of socks to lock in the moisture).  This product contains  Shea butter, antiseptic, lavender and an anti-inflammatory extract to help reduce red and irritated feet.  If you are someone who has a job working on their feet all day, then this is great for tired feet as it relieves them.  This product was named Best Foot Cream by Instyle in the best beauty buys of 2011 & 2012.  

Overall I would recommend both these products as they leave hands and feet feeling silky smooth, to top it all off they both have a great fragrance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment