Friday 8 March 2013

Favourite Style and Beauty Books.






Hey Everyone!  Sorry I haven't blogged much lately, I've got a new job, so I've had inductions and what not.  I thought I would blog about my favourite Style and Beauty books I read when I need inspiration for an outfit or make up ideas.


I absolutely love this book by Whitney.  In this book she covers Style, Home Style, Parties, Dating and Exercising, which are all perfect areas to cover for any girl.  It's also great to read about her life and how she got into being a designer.  


As you may be able to tell by my posts, I am obsessed with Bobbi Brown.  This book is basically a make up bible.  It introduces you to the products and shows you how to use them in different make up looks.  It is a great book for any beginner or make up pro looking for ideas.


Well it's no shock that Lauren Conrad's books are here..!  First of all she released her Style book in which Lauren shares her Fashion thoughts, outfit ideas and hair inspiration.  Lauren then released her Beauty book in which she has tutorials for applying make up, her make up stories, make up through the ages and hair ideas.  

I would totally recommend all these books as they are full of advice and helpful tips.  They can be read again and again.

6 comments:

  1. I really want the Lauren Conrad books, they seem so good!xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want all of these books! These are the kind that I'd read over and over again!

    Becky x
    rebeccalouise-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete