Saturday 2 March 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review.


I'm always on the look out for a mascara that's going to impress me enough, that I can say that it is my favourite, and I think I've found the one.  After reading reviews about this mascara, I went into Boots to purchase it to find out it was on offer £7.99 down to £5.99 which was even better.  As the word accelerator is used in the name, it's obvious to say that the mascaras aim is to accelerate your lashes.  I was sceptical at first as there are so many mascaras that promise to give your lashes more volume, however many don't live up to this.  This mascara is by far the best I have used.  My lashes top and bottom are full with extra volume that lasts the whole day.  I definitely will be purchasing this mascara again as it is simply great.


2 comments:

  1. i was just in boots today and now really wish i picked this up, it sounds so great. I much prefer mascaras that give volume than mascaras that give length!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definately say it's worth it! :) xx

      Delete