Sunday 21 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Review.



I have noticed so many people using this nail polish that I just had to purchase one.  I'd never actually owned anything by Barry M before so this was my first.  I have been pleasantly surprised by this product as it does exactly what the name suggests.  It is easy to apply, and leaves your nails with so much shine.  Usually the only way I manage to make my nails look like that is by using a top coat, which therefore saves time and effort.  I went with the shade Lychee which is a gorgeous light beige sandy colour which is great if you're looking for a nude nail and for around £3, how can you say no? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh it seems to be the same shade/color/tone like the one by Max Factor in the shade: 25 desert sand:)

    Bye,
    NIKA

    P.S.: Have a great and lovely week!

    ReplyDelete